Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas

My first year of blogging has been an amazing ride. I have learned so much and acquired so many ideas from so many of you near and far. I consider myself friends with people from all over the world.
I want to take this opportunity to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas. In Australia it is after 8:00 A.M. on Christmas and you are celebrating already....especially if you have young children!
I hope everyone has a fun day whether you are alone and sewing and watching old movies or you are with lots of family....a Blessed day to all.
Peace and Hugs, Sandy

ps. I finished this table topper1/2 hour ago from Julie's great tutorial....so easy and some of the family will get theirs AFTER Christmas! ;o)

5 comments:

Terry said...

The table topper looks great! Merry Christmas! :0)

Steve said...

I must say I'm impressed!

Sandy said...

Thank you, Steve!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Merry Christmas Sandy! I saw that tutorial from Julie too. I loved mine so much, I made 5 more for gifts!

A Colorful World said...

Hope you had a great Christmas! I am enjoying your blog and look forward to the coming year!