Thursday, January 27, 2011

Reading

I got this for Christmas and just downloaded 2 new books on Sunday. I have wanted to read Happiness Key and Fortunate Harbor by Emile Richards. The catalyst for getting going on the reading was a post on her blog that she was writing a novellini (somewhere between a short story and a novella) to tell us a little more about what the characters were doing between Fortunate Harbor and the last release, Sunset Bridge, due in July. This sounded so interesting I read Happiness Key in 2 days. Of course, I didn't do anything else! It was wonderful and I can't wait to start the next one. She will run this from February-July....every Tuesday. Pat Sloan will join her with a free BOM the beginning of each of those months. I need to read Fortunate Harbor before Tuesday....I think I can do it!


But.....I really need to work on this before next Tuesday also. That is when the next Birdie Secrets pattern comes out. I really don't want to get behind.



And just because he is such a little doll, a picture of Oliver at Christmas!





4 comments:

Vintage Sandy said...

Thanks, nice Christmas present and Oliver's pic is so cute!

Barb said...

That smile is priceless!!! What a cutie!

Linda said...

Ah! too cute. Great xmas gift.

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Handsome Oliver! I want a Kindle too. My iPad will have to do for now but I don't think it will work as well as the Kindle does for reading books.