Saturday, February 27, 2010

Kids are Great

Haven't felt like stitching a whole lot this week so I did my next favorite thing....read. I had seen this book on another blog and it really appealed to me. Sorry, can't remember which blog...sometimes the blog surfing blurs after a while. It was very good and am waiting for my delivery of the next 2 books by the same author.

I should be finishing these....only a little more embroidery and then to put them together.

We have had a lot of snow around here ALL week. I miss seeing my own kids play out in it. (I don't miss the wet snow clothes after though). This little girl across the street was hiding in a snow drift while Dad tried to get her with snowballs....on her snow day off school.

So I decided I would post my grandkids latest pictures and wish they were all playing in the snow at my house! Here is Graham at his latest basketball game. (sorry, bad phone pic)

Six of the nine out to eat.

Jared with his violin in OKC.

Jordan at his finest....also in OKC.

I just thought I would throw this next pic in because it is so cute and because we don't have prairie dogs in Ohio. This was in Oklahoma where they are common....and very cute, I might add.








9 comments:

Jane said...

I sometimes get to the stage where I don't want to do anything but read. I usually go and shut myself away for a couple of books and then I can get back to doing other things

Sharon said...

Yes, reading is the next best thing to stitching sometimes! Your grandkids are adorable! I love the picture of the little girl hiding behind the snowdrift...too cute! Hope your snow disapears soon!

julia said...

Thanks for the review on the book. Snow is beautiful!!! Your grands are so cute, pretty, and handsome!

Purple Pam said...

I have those three books. I want to start reading this series. I have so many books that I have to read. Some are the last few Jennifer Chiavarini books.

Unknown said...

they are all dolls, no wonder you miss them......the book looks interesting.....what is the story about...I am always on the hunt for a good story...Melinda

Marj said...

Beware, I read all three of those books on the recommendation of a good friend and I was unable to do any thing else until I finished them.lol I found the characters to be very interesting and could hardly wait to see what would happen next. I even kind of missed the characters when I finished the books.Hope you like the book as much as I did.
Your Grand children look like a great bunch of kids,thanks for sharing their pictures.

Maria said...

Sometimes you just have to relax and read.
Wow Love your snow pics as it has been over 40 deg celsius here for the past week so you photo cools me down.Thanks
Great shoots of your granndies. Love the one of sleeping beauty.LOL

Valentina said...

What a lovely family; you are truly blessed!
Thank you for the Prairie Dogs- they made me laugh!
:)

Linda said...

Yes kids are great, especially when they are your grandkids.
I like the one of your grandson asleep.
Thanks for sharing.
Have a great day!!