Thursday, February 5, 2009

Tagged For Eight Random Things

I have been tagged by Tudy to tell 8 random things about me. Let's see what I can find.

1. I love having a needle in one hand and fabric in the other!
2. I did ALOT of counted cross stitch in the 1980's and 1990's!
3. I have been married to Jerry for 40 1/2 years.
4. I love my beagle, Barney.
5. I have already made friends in the blog community in only several weeks.
6. I am NOT a morning person. (I really wish I was...am typing this at 11:40 P.M.)
7. I could eat Italian food every day.
8. I love being a grandmother (to 9).

Anyone else that wants to join the 8 Random Things, please do so!

1 comment:

Sheri Howard said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog, isn't this blogging world amazing? How did we ever get along without it in the "old days?" Don't you just LOVE those Lakehouse fabrics? I love all their pinks! Happy Sewing!