Saturday, February 21, 2009

Mail Call

Don't you love getting mail? I mean the real fun stuff that comes in a package or even in an envelope that you know will be an invitation, greeting card or something really special like a gift card from my local Quilt Shop for $50 because I had spent the amount needed to earn me that card. I couldn't believe that I could have spent that much...not me, no way!

Then in the same mail on Friday was a package from Angela in Texas for the Fat Quarter Swap.....Wishing it was Spring. The fabrics were very Springy and everything was wrapped in more fabric, including the chocolate....yummo! Thank you so much, Angela, my first swap and what a treat!

3 comments:

Jane said...

Love post like that, so exciting to unpack

Jan said...

Hi Sandy,
You will have another surprise package coming. You won a surprise set of FQs during the OP Challenge at A Quilty Pleasure. I have sent you an email as well. Please send me your snail mail so I can get this off to you.
Congratulations!

Linda said...

Sandy you are quite the winner. Can I rub your shoulder. Congratulations!! . I can't wait to see my fq's . sent mine out today to CA. Linda