Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Decorating

I have been sewing, but I can't show any of those things right now...might be gifities or pressies as our down under friends say. Our quilt guild has a sit and sew on the 2nd friday of the month, so I plan on going to that this week and getting a lot accomplished. There won't be any computer distracting me there! I have done some decorating. I don't decorate with a lot, but there are some special things that go up each year. Like my little tree in the kitchen that has my beagle ornaments on it (those were a gift from my sister Cathy). Of course they are in honor of my beloved Barney.



Like this one for instance....I think it looks a lot like him. Heart you Barn!




5 comments:

Linda said...

Ah Sandy your tree is too cute. enjoy your day!

Jennifer said...

You have a Beagle, they are so gorgeous....very smart little dogs too, they are used a lot here as working dogs in the airports. One checked our bags for food when we flew home last year, we had none to find but others did!

Abby and Stephanie said...

Your sit and sew sounds fun and energizing! Happy Sewing!

Barb said...

That is so sweet Sandy.....

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Oh. What a cute little tree. So special.